Cisolok Hot Spring Water, Pelabuhan Ratu
When you have reached Cisolok hot spring water area, you’ll then proceed to a bridge, on foot. River with strong currents flow freely underneath this bridge. Then you’ll encounter another river, more beautiful than the first. White cloud surrounds this river. In the center of the river, hot water (about 80° Celcius) gushes out.
There are three jets of hot water in this river. The water contains no sulphur, for the jets of water are actually geysers—hot water surpassing earth’s layers. Truly an interesting phenomenon.
- Rent a car to go to this spot.
Where to Stay
- Various lodgings in Pelabuhan Ratu area.
- You’ll be exploring this place on foot.
- Quench your thirst and satisfy your hunger in Pelabuhan Ratu area.
- Similar with the ones sold in Pelabuhan Ratu.
Other Things to See or Do
- Take a bath on the river or pools.
- See the spectacular sights around you.
- Bring along spare clothes and bathing suits.
- Take care not to immerse yourself near the geysers. You can also bathe yourself in the pool containing warm water from geysers, with a nominal fee.
"Photos are copyrighted by their owners."