Bali Island, The Famed Island Of The Gods
Bali island also known as “Island of God” with Denpasar as capital province city. Bali island lies in the east next to Java island separated by Bali strait and lies in the west next to Lombok island also separated by Lombok strait. Geographically Bali lies 8°3’40” – 8°50’48” South and 114°25’53” – 115°42’40” East, makes temperature vary from 210°C – 340°C ( 700°F – 930°F).
These are tourism object you can visit :
- KUTA BEACH – This is the most famous beach in Bali island. The beach is wide with most complete facilities around the beach. Here you can find easily finest to common hotel and restaurant. (Read more…)
- TANAH LOT TEMPLE – Tanah Lot means “Land in the middle of the sea” in Balinese language. Its located in sub province of Tabanan, Kediri district and countryside of Beraban. (Read more…)
- BESAKIH TEMPLE – This temple is the most complex temple and also known as “The Mother Temple” in Bali. Besakih means “salvation”, derives from word Basukir or Basukih. (Read more…)
- LAKE BATUR – Travel to Lake Batur you are not just get the beauty of this lake but also you will see the beauty of Mount Batur, fresh & cool climate of Kintamani. (Read more…)
- LOVINA BEACH – Travel to this beach you will see dark colored sand and quiet sea wave.This is the right place to swim or snorkeling and other activity in the beach. (Read more…)
- DREAMLAND BEACH – Dreamland beach is a natural beach in the peninsula hill. Park in top of the hill and walk down to the beach. With crsytal clear water will attract you to jump into the water. (Read more…)
"Photos are copyrighted by their owners."